1. The Team Spots Service
The Team Spots service allows users to place orders for products included but not limited to food, beverages, for eat in and/or take out from restaurants in select cities as identified on the Mobile/Website application. Users can use the Service from a computer, tablet or a personal mobile device if you have downloaded the App. For avoidance of doubt, Team Spots does not prepare the food directly and it will not be liable for the actions or omissions of any third-party independent contractor or restaurants that provide services through the Service including without limitation for any issues related to product/food quality.
2. Team Spots Community Member
3. Team Spots Payment/Process Of Orders
Prices will be as quoted on the Website and App and will have applicable sales taxes and tip calculated at checkout. You will be charged at the time of placing your Order. Payment for Orders will be transacted through our applicable third party payment processor. You consent to the collection and use of your information (including, if applicable, personal information) by such payment processing service as necessary to process your payments. We reserve the right to change, or to stop accepting, any permitted payment method at any time in its sole discretion. You agree we may charge your payment card for any order placed and for any additional amounts (including any taxes) as may be applicable in connection with your purchase. You are responsible to ensure that all of your billing information is current, complete, and accurate. Upon checkout you may review, save, screenshot or print at your discretion. This is the only billing statement that will be provided by us.
Once you submit an Order and your payment has been authorized (credit card), your Order will be sent to Team Spots head office and the restaurant. Once you have submitted your Order and your payment has been authorized, you WILL NOT be entitled to change your order (except where prohibited by law). You are responsible to ensure that all of your restaurant order details, billing, and other relevant personal information is current, complete, and accurate.
4. Time Slots and Miscellaneous Restaurant Protocol
All time slots by Team Spots reservations have been pre-approved by restaurants prior to booking. Restaurants have the discretion to reject Orders at any time because of limited seating, due to weather conditions or for any other reason. The restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to any Team Spots community member. Users may not add seats to the table after order has been placed or at the restaurant. You may not alter, change, modify and or add any part of the order at the restaurant. Time slots are strictly enforced by the Team Spots and participating restaurants. Users that show up more than 10 min late will be issued their pre-order as take out.
You acknowledge and agree that Team Spots shall not be held liable for any allergic reactions, food poisoning and or bodily harm during use of services. The user agrees that they will be held liable for any damage occurred at the restaurant during a Team Spots meal reservation You release Team Spots of such claims that may arise at in and around any participating establishment booked through our Website and or mobile App.
5. Cancellation & Refund Policy
Eat In reservations- Initial booking-7 Days plus one minute prior- All meals refunded minus a 15% cancellation fee that is Non-Refundable. 7 Days prior to booking- No refund. Users may call Team Spots to try and change time of reservation but Team Spots and/or the restaurant has the right to refuse any requests within the 7 day period. Reservations cancelled by Restaurant will be 100 percent refunded.
Take Out reservations- Initial booking-3 Days plus one minute prior- All meals refunded minus a 15% cancellation fee that is Non-Refundable. 3 Days prior to booking- No refund.
6. License Of Content to Team Spots And Other Users.
7. Termination Of Services
8. Apple App Store & Google Play Store Additional Terms & Conditions
- Apple and Google have no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. Team Spots is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple or Google, and Apple or Google will refund the purchase price for the App to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple and Google will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Team Spots’ sole responsibility
- Team Spots, not Apple and Google, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.; and/or (iv) intellectual property infringement claims; and
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Canada or U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Canada or U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any Canada or U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
9. Use Of Service And Restrictions
- In using the Website App and/or Service You shall not
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Website or App
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or App or networks/servers connected to Team Spots. Users shall not disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable
- copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights and Terms & Conditions)
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or App
10. 3rd Party Websites, Advertisement, & Links
The Website and App (including User Content) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Team Spots. You acknowledge and agree that the Website and App may contain links to 3rd Party companies, individuals, and establishments. Team Spots is also not responsible for the content of any linked websites. While Team Spots does not prohibit linking to third party websites and content, it does not imply that Team Spots endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the Website or App, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that Team Spots shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings.
11. Website & App Online
Team Spots may alter, suspend, or discontinue the Website, App and/or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. Team Spot will not guarantee that the app or website will be available (24) hours a day. We will not be liable to you if the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Team Spots may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
Team Spots cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You further acknowledge and agree that Team Spots shall not be held liable for losses or damages that You may incur as a result of failure to comply with these requirement.
13. Reviews, Feedback, & Ratings
You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting any Reviews, Feedback & Ratings that:
- is unlawful or fraudulent
- promote illegal activity or invade another’s privacy
- promote violence or discrimination
- infringe the intellectual property rights of another person
- contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive material
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- contains viruses or any other harmful programs
- give the impression that they originate from us
Team Spots may use such Reviews, Feedback, & Ratings in the Website, App, Service and/or in any other Team Spots products or services. Team Spots may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Reviews, Feedback, & Ratings in any Team Spots Offerings. You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind in respect of the Feedback.
The Reviews, Feedback, & Ratings contained on the Website/App are for information purposes only and do not constitute advice from us. Reviews, Feedback, & Ratings reflects the opinions of customers who have ordered through the Website/App and any statements, advice or opinions provided by such persons are theirs only.
These Terms & Conditions shall not be modified except in writing signed by both parties or by a new posting of these Terms & Conditions issued by Team Spots If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or claim with respect to the Website, App or Service, please contact us at: Info@Teamspots.com