The Services are intended for Canadians. If you access the Services from outside of Canada, please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be processed, processed and subject to the laws of Canada. The privacy and data protection laws may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our website and or mobile app or any of our Services, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing in accordance with Canadian law.
The Services are neither intended for nor directed at children younger than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13.
Collection of Information
We collect or receive the following general types of information when you use the Services:
You may provide information directly to us through the Services in several different ways. For example, you may respond to specific questions, communicate with us via email or feedback forms, complete online registration forms or questionnaires, and subscribe to email newsletters or other similar communications. The types of information you may provide directly include the following, as applicable:
• Street address;
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Date of birth/age;
• Athletic information (e.g., sport and position);
• User ID;
• Password and;
• Other relevant information.
We collect certain information about you and your computer automatically when you use the Services. Automatically collected information may include:
• The type of web browser and operating system you have used to access the Services
• Your IP address (which is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet and can be used to derive your general geographic location)
• Your device information (which may include information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information)
• The website you visited before you came to the services and
• The features you access on the Services that we collect using cookies, Web beacons, and similar technologies.
We may receive additional information about you from other sources, such as data cooperatives and public databases.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect and receive for the following general purposes:
• To respond to your requests, questions, and comments;
• To perform analytics to continually improve the Services and enhance your experience with the Services;
• To provide you (and enable our partners to provide you) with promotional materials, relevant content and advertisements, surveys, newsletters, questionnaires, and other materials;
• To offer you information regarding certain products and services of our partners/advertisers, and affiliates;
• To manage your account, perform orders with our partners/affiliates and update you on your account status
• As we believe is necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, including by enforcing our Terms & Conditions
• For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, or pursuant to your consent.
Sharing Of Information
• We may share your information with entities that provide services to us, including companies that provide payment processing, web analytics, data processing, web hosting, technical support, advertising, email distribution, and other services.
• Other Parties When Required By Law or As Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties in order to:
• Protect the legal rights of Team Spots, its affiliates, and of the users of the Services;
• Protect the safety and security of users of the Services;
• Prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes); or
• Comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity, whether or not legally required.
• We may also share your information with third parties in aggregated or non-personally identifiable form.
• Other Parties In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger, divestiture, acquisition, liquidation, or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
Protection of Information
We use reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. We use a third-party, industry-accepted Payment Gateway to securely process credit card transactions. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. Users are responsible for keeping their password to the service confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information
We wish to maintain accurate personal information. If you have submitted personal information through the Services and set-up an account, then you can (i) access and update your personal information by logging into your online account and making the appropriate changes or (ii) delete your account by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that if you delete your account, the law allows us, for legal or business purposes, to retain personal information for as long as is reasonable. Upon expiry of an appropriate retention period, bearing in mind reasonable legal and business requirements, personal information will either be destroyed in a secure manner or made anonymous. You should be aware that there may be legally required minimum retention periods, which we must and do observe.
If you have forgotten your login credentials, you can retrieve those via our automated password retrieval system
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Team Spots—as well as certain third parties that provide content and other functionality on the Services—may use a variety of technologies to learn more about how people use the Services and the Internet.
Cookies. We use a browser feature called a cookie to collect information anonymously and track user patterns on the site. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web site and contain a unique identification number that identifies your browser, but not you, to our computers each time you visit the site. Cookies tell us which pages of our web site are visited and by how many people. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number, and your navigational history and preferences. Cookies allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site, eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information.
3rd Party Websites
We assume, unless you tell us otherwise, that by continuing to deal with us after having had this Policy made available to you that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out and for the purposes described in this Policy, where such consent is required by law
Questions and Contact Information
We want to assure you that we are dedicated to protecting your privacy. If you have any questions with respect to our policies concerning the handling of your personal information, or if you wish to request access to, or correction of, your personal information under our care and control, please contact us at:
Team Spots Inc.
PO Box 51
Langdon, Alberta T0J1X0